Background

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun Times!

It's been a while since I've posted anything lately. I have lots of pics of the kids but thought I would give some highlights.
In this pic, M&M was chasing her brother and trying to keep him out of her room since she had little toys out in the floor. I managed to grab the camera at just the right time for this hysterical moment.


On a different day we had been having a playdate with friends and after they left and daddy came home, JJ was shirtless after eating a treat. He grabbed his daddy's "cowboy hat" and his horse and then began shouting "Yee-haw!" as he galloped around the house.


Before the shirt came off for the treat, this is what JJ was up to. He just loves pretending to be Daddy!


I've already posted about M&M losing her first tooth, but I took this picture of her before any had come out. We were going to visit my mother so I let her wear makeup and she wanted to know if the eyeshadow turned her eyes blue or green.


This is what she looks like now, with the top left one loose, too. At this rate, she isn't going to have any teeth! At least the bottom one should be in before she looses the top ones...I hope.

No comments:

Friends of Mine