Background

Monday, September 22, 2014

My Vision Board

My Vision Board

My Vision Board by rachelawhite 


I signed up for a 8 week long "course" to help me grow my "business" (I still can't call something so fun a business!) through Young Living essential oils. I use the oils for my health (breast cancer survivor here, in case you've missed previous posts) and I love sharing them with people which ended up landing me in the biz side where I make money each month through YL from the proceeds each person that signed up "under" me buys from YL in the given month. I then turn around and buy oils and other products from YL with said money, plus pay a few bills. Nice, huh? But I don't want to stay where I am or go backwards, hence the course.
One of our challenges, homework, or assignment, whatever you want to call it, was to create a vision board of, well, our vision. So above is my vision. It is also my why, my where and my how. I'm very good at why's and where's, not so good at how's so this was very helpful for me. It is also a great reminder for me to keep in front of my eyes to keep my goals in place and to keep striving for those goals. What is your why?

No comments:

Friends of Mine